Monday, January 13, 2014

Alexa Hampton in Atlanta


One of my regrets is that last fall's busy travel schedule did not allow me time to review all of the great fall design book releases. Perhaps I'll get around to writing my reviews soon, but I will say that one book that I have thoroughly enjoyed is Alexa Hampton's Decorating in Detail.  The book is filled with lots of attractive photos, informative and upbeat text, and good old-fashioned common sense.  What a winning combination!

Alexa will be visiting Atlanta's new Hickory Chair showroom tomorrow, January 14.  Although the Hickory Chair showroom is to the trade only, The Peak of Chic readers are invited to attend the event and meet Alexa, get a book signed, and enjoy a tour of the new showroom.  If you would like to attend, please RSVP to (404) 500-2074.

1 comment: