Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Book Signing at Laura Pearce


Regular blogging will resume shortly, but in the meantime, I want to invite you to join me for a book signing at Laura Pearce Ltd., one of Atlanta's premier fine jewelry boutiques.

The event will take place next Tuesday, November 5 from 11 to 3pm. Please come by to say hello and to peruse the beautiful baubles and exquisite estate jewelry.  You'll find all kinds of great jewelry, including pieces by Monica Rich Kosann, Elizabeth Showers, and Katie Decker.  (Trust me, you'll be writing Santa a letter or dropping some major hints to your hubby after you visit Laura's shop.)

For more information, see the invitation above.  Please RSVP to ajamison@laurapearce.com or call 404.350.9207  

3 comments:

  1. I wish I could be there Jennifer! Have a great time. I will be posting your feature soon! Very exciting!

    xoxo
    Karena
    The Arts by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Jennifer,
    I just finished reading In with the Old. The photograph of your blue tortoiseshell mirrored fireplace is my favorite. You left me thinking about Tiffany playing cards for the holidays and revisiting the use of potpourri. I also went to the cabinet to see if a Cire Trudon candle box would make a stylish pencil cup. The term tobacciana was new to me. Nice to read about it in the book and the weekend WSJ. Thank you for sharing your resource list with website addresses. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beth, Thank you for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate, and I'm so glad that you enjoyed my book. I wrote it with the hope that people would start to reconsider using some of these classic elements in their homes, like tobacciana, potpourri, etc.

    A million thanks!

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete