Monday, January 16, 2012

Breaking News: Albert Hadley's Homes For Sale




Many of you will be interested to know that both Albert Hadley's Manhattan apartment as well as his Connecticut home are for sale. If you're like me, you've probably spent hours studying published photos of his homes. In fact, I feel as though I've actually been inside both homes, although in reality, I haven't.

The Manhattan apartment, located on East 85th St., is priced at $1,350,000. Unfortunately, the Brown, Harris, Stevens listing for his Manhattan apartment does not yet have uploaded photos. For more information, click
here.

The Connecticut listing can be viewed
here. That home is listed at $575,000. I've included a few photos of that house here, but you'll definitely want to check out all of the listing's photos.

Stay tuned for more details...







1 comment:

  1. This is VERY exciting! I just checked the NY listing and they've posted 3 photos, including the famed blue wall. Hope they show more! xxKelly

    ReplyDelete