Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Todd's New Digs




One of my favorite stores in New York is Todd Alexander Romano Antiques and Decorations. Not only is Todd charming and friendly, but he has the type of style and flair that I hope to aspire to someday! Todd has recently traded up to bigger quarters in The Fine Arts Building on E. 59th., and I'm dying to visit the new shop in person. Todd and his assistant Nicole sent me some photos of the new digs to tide me over until my next trip to New York. But after seeing these images, I'm really thinking that I need to hightail it up there. Anyone care to join me?

(If you live in New York or are planning to visit there soon, make sure to stop by Todd's shop. The new location is The Fine Arts Building, 232 East 59th St., 4th floor. Tel. 212-421-7722.)







10 comments:

  1. Todd's new digs are very chic, indeed!
    Would love to see it in person.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's amazing - and, you already possess style and flair in spades. Count me in for the trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going in December--just in time for some last minute Christmas shopping. Thanks for the tip.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course Todd is charming and friendly - he is from Texas!! Thanks so much for the tip - I will be in New York in December and can't wait to visit his shop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning! I particularly like the mix of things in the last photo. Thanks Jennifer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous6:14 PM

    Uh, judging by your blog, you've already got the style and flair to which you aspire

    ReplyDelete
  7. Blogging field trip??? Could be fun!

    Hill Country- Yes, Todd has that Texan charm!

    Thanks Lisa! You are too kind :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd love to tag along! It looks amazing, and I'm sure I must be due for another trip to NY...

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful shop. thanks for the peek!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely shop ! I love his taste

    ReplyDelete