Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Coleen's Back!





Exciting things are underway at Coleen and Company! After years at her eponymous Newport Beach shop, Coleen Rider decided to sell off most of her inventory and make the big move to Los Angeles. The new showroom, located near Culver City, will be opening the first week in July with all new inventory, and based on what Coleen has told me, it's going to be fabulous! I'll be posting photos of the showroom once the dust has settled. But in the meantime, Coleen has completely revamped her website in honor of the upcoming opening. Here are some sneak peeks of some of the new merchandise, and not to worry- Coleen's Tole Tent Lanterns and Chinoiserie Panels are still available for sale both online and at the new space. Oh, and don't forget to sign up for the $500 Gift Card contest- but you must visit the website to enter!

(Image at top: In addition to her custom Chinoiserie panels, Coleen has now added the Orange Tree topiary and the Kumquat Tree topiary panels to the collection- sold separately.)


Italian Gilt Barcart with Tassels


Pair of Faux Painted Obelisks


19th c. French Damask Linen Screen


Vintage Tole Fruit Centerpiece

11 comments:

  1. Mrs. E. and I have a dream of creating a sunroom tiled in Moorish patterns with a fountain and orange trees in pots scattered about. These panels might give us something to focus on in the meantime! Off to the website. Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. E & E- That sounds very chic! I love the idea of the Moorish design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. E&E - that sounds like the house I where I grew up, minus the fountain. We had orange and lemon trees as well as the huge gardenia. It was all windows, beautiful handmade tile on the floors, and radiators all around.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see the new place!

    ReplyDelete
  5. M- Your old home sounds like a dream! You should write a post about it sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, can't wait to see images from her new showroom!! I could really use that gift card too right now.

    ~Kate

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous11:43 PM

    Love getting your blog on my blackberry!
    Kevin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh! I'm so glad they are back! I look forward to your photos! Thnaks for the heads up...the website is great.

    ReplyDelete
  9. da screen!!! da screen!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i LOVE those panels (just showed them to a client, but we went a different direction).

    the new colleen and co showroom is minutes from my house, so i plan to become a regular there! plus colleen said she was putting a bar into the new showroom, so in that case, i might REALLY become a regular there (just kidding. kinda).

    and i've made a vow that i WILL use one of colleen's tent lanterns in a future project, as i think they are completely fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous2:17 AM

    Thank you so much for this post! I live around the corner from Coleen's old shop and I stopped by yesterday and the place was cleared out! I was wondering what happened and then today I saw your post, it was fate! I'm sad that she's moving further away but happy that I can still visit when I go up to LA.

    Brittany
    www.stilesfischer.com

    ReplyDelete