Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Leontine Linens



OK, admit it, how many of you would give your right arm for some Leontine Linens??? I'm crazy for linens, and Leontine ranks up there with Porthault (in my opinion) as the ultimate in linens! Fortunately for those of us in Atlanta, they have just opened a showroom where we can see these gems in person (or, if you're in NYC, check them out at Bergdorf's). Until I get the chance to run over to the showroom, I'll just stare at these beautiful photos of custom orders, courtesy of their website.




6 comments:

  1. Dear Peak,
    I did not know about these! Thanks. Just perfect for a guest house, don't you think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love great linens and these are fab!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love leontine! i had baby bibs done for my son a decade ago and i still have them unused! they were so pretty i just never broke them out....hope he names one of his children after himself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous6:17 PM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous10:52 AM

    hi, have you seen Kelly Hoppen linens for Seffera... what do you think is better?
    I think they are very similar in thread count. Thanks for your help! Gitasan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gitasan- Hi! I have not seen Kelly Hoppen's line for Sferra. I do, however, have sheets from Sferra that I love, and they wear like iron. I think the beauty of Leontine Linens is that they have those beautiful monograms. Their linen feels very nice, but I don't have any sheets myself so I don't know which is better.

    ReplyDelete